Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Före stormen

beforethestorm

Drama aka Before the Storm
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: ~2000
-Country: Sweden
-Who in bibs: woman
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes
-Bib occurence: very low
-Rating:  2/10
-Rating: **
-Comment: One young lady (probably Maria Lundqvist), maybe in her late 30s in dark blue bibs. In think this very brief scene only.

I bought this DVD several years ago. I used to buy these kind of coming-of-age movies.

The plot isn't bad, Ingmar Bergman: "Deeply impressive", nice humiliating scene of the boy in the girl's dressing room (bare bottom) and quite handsome 12 yo boy (but freckles+pimples). Probably that's the DVD I watch the least often. Once or twice.

The DVD I own is Swedish with Dutch and French subtitles. No notable extras except some trailers.

Bibs are not bad, but rating 1-2 for this brief scene only. Plot rating 6-7. Boy rating 5-6.

No comments: