Monday, December 22, 2014

The Great Space Coaster

greatspacecoaster

Kids TV show. 250 ep
-Year: 1981-1986
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Roy ~26
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: often ?
-Rating:  2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: At least Ray Stephens (1954-1990) in white bibs and yellow shirt. Also sitting scenes but not sure of the amount and quality. Maybe other actors or actresses in bibs as well in some other episodes? But there aren't many actors just 3-4 hosts and I thinks some few guest stars and short clips inside the "Gary Gnu Show" with other actors. Geri Jewell might have worn bibs in here (it looks like bibs and she also wore black bibs in another show). Or maybe coveralls. Aileen Quinn also seems to have worn light blue coveralls.

I found this by coincidence and never heard of this show before. It's obviously almost the same as Sesame Street.

I first thought that he is an older teen boy but he is a bit older.

I don't know all episodes and just have seen some few. Sorry, I can't say much more.

Rating 2-3 for now.

No comments: