Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Now on TV: Mees Kees 2

meeskeesopkampmeeskeesopkamp2

Mees Kees op Kamp (2013), pictured on German Kika. At least this teen girl in turquoise shortalls. Also farm content.

See

/2014/04/13/mees-kees/

Update: Sorry for the late announcement. I missed about 1 hour. At least I made these 2 new pics showing the length of the shortalls.

The turquoise shortalls have simple suspenders on the back (also a beach scene). The beige probably not but wearing a jacket. At the end she wore other clothes.

Some handsome blond boys, but I don't assume other actors in bibs or shortalls.

Same romantic end like in film #1 (teacher and young woman) in a hayloft.

Update: Now I have seen it almost completely missing the first 15-20 minutes. I thought that there was a boy (+2 more girls) as well but probably it's wrong.

No comments: