Saturday, December 6, 2014

Info 308: Update: Svaty

svaty-s5svaty-s5e13

I have checked some episodes of this Ukranian family TV series. I thought I haven't had this entry (but I did, previously called Svati, but back then no pics).

There's also an older woman and at least one man (man in light blue bibs). Also (grown-up and kids) in snow bibs (or snow pants). The young girl wears a dress. Maybe more actors in bibs, but I haven't checked all episodes and movies.

Also some boys acting and lots of supporting actors (don't know of any in bibs), also other quite good scenes like speedos.

Pic showing Anna Koshmal *1994, so around 16 or 17 yo  in the 2011 season 5 in shortalls with a belt. But I think rather few bibs scenes in total (except her in season 5).

Entry, rating 3-4 for now  at

/2012/07/02/svaty/

No comments: