Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Boy Who Cried Werewolf (2010)

boywhocriedwerewolf

Nickelodeon family film
-Year: 2010
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA, Canada
-Who in bibs: teen (girl ?)
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: One younger teen, I think a teen girl but am not sure at 18 minutes in dark blue bibs (rear view only).

Some weeks ago I found this movie on YouTube by coincidence. (Not because of Halloween).

I only noticed this very brief scene with these running kids. Fast movement and so nothing much to see.

Looks like a typical teen movie. Nothing special. But I can't say much more yet and have to recheck it at slow speed on larger screen. Maybe I missed something but I don't think of anything notable?

Rating 2-3 for now only. There's also a 1973 movie with the same title (same production company), also on YouTube with a quite handsome boy, but probably no bibs scenes there (?).

Coming soon: "La Boum" girl, about 3 teen girls, a woman and a man in bibs, not sure about teen boys (girls have short hair and there are lots of supporting actors in the background). Also the sequel (still being aired). How could I miss these?

No comments: