Tuesday, November 4, 2014

List 32: Rare movies part 3

I have completetly checked my "missing Felix list" and for the rest I couldn't find usuable pics or clips I could use (except 1). I also list here some other movies I couldn't find pics for a long time. (I have to recheck all of them from time to time). The good thing is: I found some other ones.

There might be some few pics either official pics or other copyrighted or watermarked pics I don't like to use. Or even a DVD, but I wouldn't buy it and haven't found any good clips. Maybe db1 or someone else can help and submitting pics.

Maybe I forgot some. I have to update and research my other lists.

Please also note my other lists, especially the rare movies list, also the Hallmark list, the CFF/CFTF list and the "missing chicks list".

 

From the missing Felix list:

-Buena vida (delivery) , girl coming soon, rating 3-4

-Elizabethtown (young boy or teen girl?)

-Fatale Mutterliebe (Mitja-Daniel Krebs in light blue shortalls) very young, probably rating 3

-Litte Cobras: Operation Dalmatian (girl, blue bibs, rating ~5-6)

-Nickels 1996  (I haven't found what movie is meant here) Misspelled ? I also haven't found Nickles. ??

-Vater braucht eine Frau (2002) boy in blue bibs, rating ~5 ?

-Where Are the Children? (1986) boy or girl? Probably young kid, rating 3 ??

 

Other movies, mainly boys (not including missing chicks and other list) in no particular order

-Hideaway (1937) b&w young boy

-A Storm in Summer (2000) at least 2 or 3 black boys. (I have it somewhere on VHS but only remember the pool scene) set in 1969

-Journey of the Heart (1997), Hallmark movie available on DVD, unknown kid, probably boy, light blue bibs, rating 6 ?

-The Devil is Driving (1932), not 1937! Boy b&w

-The Incredible Ida Early (ABC) 1987, teen girl blue bibs or shortalls? Rating ~5?

 

/2011/09/13/list-11-rare-movies-missing-pics/

No comments: