Friday, November 21, 2014

Info 308: Update: Growing Pains

growingpains-s2e18

Some time ago I rechecked some parts of the season 2 DVD and also found a very brief scene of this boy in hickory striped bibs in I think s2e18. Also an old man in blue bibs. And a teen girl in rare green pants with suspenders.

I don't know why I missed that. Either I bought it earlier before blogging or because it's a very brief scene.

Season 3 is also now available (officially as MOD DVDr on demand). I still have to check the other seasons. But my favourite episode was already in season 2.

Maybe my most favourite comedy series next to Home Improvement (handsome Jeremy Miller and even Leonardo DiCaprio).

For this short scene rating 2-3.

Main entry (15 yo Tracey Gold, rating 6) at

/2011/12/28/growing-pains/

I also have found the other 2 of the Sugar Creek Gang.

No comments: