Thursday, October 30, 2014

Undertow (1996)



TV thriller starring Mia Sara
-Year: 1996
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: woman Willie 28
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: often
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least Mia Sara in blue bibs in this cabin in the woods. I
assumemany bibs scenes there.

And yet another one from the "chicks list".

I haven't seen the complete movie or can't remember. The pic is from a trailer.

Maybe a typical thriller and drama (independent movie), rated R. Typical blue bibs and I think they are a bit baggy. Not bad but I bet there are better movies.

Sorry, I can't say much more yet and have to recheck this the next airing.

Also starring Lou Diamond Phillips and Charles Dance. Directed by Eric Red.

Previously rating 4-5 now 5-6.

Thanks for almost 500 hits yesterday (but just 157 visitors). But maybe many are spam visitors or crawlers? I recently have much spam comments. About 10 each day. Usually I have about 250-300 hits each day. Hits are not readers but clicks on separate posts (mybe most found via google/images). Probably there are some more.

Update: Thanks blutternutter for these infos: "many scenes of interest including wet, undressing before showering, having her love interest unfasten the bib and even leg stuck in a bear trap." Now on YouTube (no need for a link).

/2018/04/01/update-undertow-1996/

No comments: