Friday, October 17, 2014

Oh, diese Tante

ohdiesetante

Family comedy film (DEFA)
-Year: 1978
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: East Germany
-Who in bibs: woman
-Available on DVD: yes *
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least this woman in light olive or similar bibs, not sure about the fabric. Rural scene, maybe farm working clothes. I don't know the name of the actress. Also hard to tell her age. Maybe early 30s or even younger?

I recently found this during research for my Lederhosen blog as there is the same actor in here like in an other movie (man). I think only few scenes in the 2nd half or end of the movie.

It's available on an Agnes Kraus DVD collection. Directed by Konrad Petzold ("Abenteuer in Bambsdorf" (Lederhosen blog rating 9) and he even did a western).

What else should I say about this? Typical East German movie. Not bad for an East German movie as bibs are mainly part of a western lifestyle. Blue would be much better.

Rating 2-3 for now.

I also have update Home Improvement - Season 7. Jill again in blue bibs also NASA men in women in coveralls.

No comments: