Thursday, October 23, 2014

Christy: The Movie

chritsyreturntocuttergap2chritsyreturntocuttergap

TV movie starring Lauren Lee Smith
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: 1910s ?
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: boys ~9-12 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Some boys in and outside the school in blue bibs.

I'm quite busy and that was the only one with prepared pics.

This is the last of the 2 Christy series. I have the 1994 movie and series and the 2001 sequel of this movie.

The 1994 series is maybe the best with most bibs scenes (rating 6).

Here I only found some very few scenes, so rating 3-4 only. I couldn't find better (close up) scenes but maybe I missed some.

This movie is also the only one (co) produced by Hallmark (see also my Hallmark list). Rated PG. Aka Christy: Return to Cutter Gap.

Thnaks to db1 for pointing out more episodes with bibs in Harry and the Hendersons (1991). Rating 6. No new pics yet.

 

No comments: