Friday, September 12, 2014

Twin Sitters

twinsitters

Family film starring Peter Paul
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy 10, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low
-Rating:  2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: One of the twin brothers (Christian or Jospeph Cousins) in weird, dark purple striped shorter bibs. Also one of the Barbarian men in light blue, cut off bibs (longer shortalls, one strap down at 23 min).

The boy is also shown in almost black appearing bibs on the DVD cover but I only have noticed very few and brief scenes (in fact only this scene of interest). Funny movie and also showing some other good scenes like both boys shirtless in board shorts.

But for bibs scenes, I only can rate 2-3. Probably I have seen it some years ago and will recheck it the next broadcasting. Also completely on YouTube. Twins are an interesting thing (if both wearing bibs).

Jill of Home Improvement also again in light blue bibs in s5e26 (last episode of season 5). No pic yet but same as in season 4.

Headshots on my bedroom blog, also soon on my shiny shorts blog, rating ~6. Obviously a very brief scene of the boy. I don't remember at what time position.

No comments: