Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Moesha

moesha2moesha

Sitcom starring Branda Norwood. 127 ep.
-Year: 1996-2001
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: teen girl, boy, man
-Available on DVD: S1 only
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least this teen girl or young woman (is this 19 yo Branda Norwood ? but there are some other similar looking actresses) and  this boy (is this 9 yo Marcus T. Paulk ?) in blue bibs or similar. Both pics from ep. 1. And Lamont Bentley in blue bibs as well. Maybe more actors. I found Branda Norwood wearing hickory striped bibs on the web (maybe not in this show).

During research for the recent 90s TV series (like The Parkers) I also found this one as YouTube recommendation. I didn't had the time to check all episodes except for some few ones. I assume rather few (good) scenes and haven't found any better ones like full view.

I can't say much more about this series. Looks like a typical comedy series. There are better ones.

Rating 3-4 for now.

Luckily I even found some more and better 90s and 80s TV series with girls in bibs

Other woman entries like Home Improvement - season 6 and a movie coming soon.

 

No comments: