Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet


Family film starring Kyle Catlett
-Year: 2013
-Year in film: 2010s ?
-Country: Canada, France
-Who in bibs: Layton ~10, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment:
I think Jakob Davies (playing the twin brother of the main character but looking even younger than 10) in this 2 very brief scenes at the beginning (plus in the DVD extras) only. Also an older man in bibs. I have checked almost every minute throughout the complete movie.

Another suggestion.

Quite interesting movie, plot and Montana ranch / cowboy  setting. Unfortunately very few bibs scenes, young actor and bad scenes (from a distance and from above only). Interesting that the boy wearing a thin brown belt (I recently talked about that I have only noticed this on girls).

Also rather few good and unusual ranch scenes as his twin brother is often shown travelling. César Award. Novel by Reif Larsen.

For the few scenes I can't give any higher rating than 3. The movie I don't like much either. Rating ~4.

Coming next: Home Improvement season 4.

No comments: