Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Story 77: Sound files, audiobooks, music

Some thoughts I recently came across. Not just for blind people. Sometimes I like listening to voices and music.

Maybe the easiest thing is music. Just some country songs, maybe from someone wearing overalls or even singing about them. I don't know of anything special concerning overalls.

 

Then audiobooks. Some (famous) novels might be available as audiobooks (see my book entries). Of course it depends on contents and especially the narrator. It's probably very difficult to find some good audiobooks. I own some very few, nothing notable concerning bibs. However some voices are very good.

 

Another thing is audio tracks. Similar to audiobooks but also containing  non-famous content or even sound samples, overalls "make" like undressing or the sound of the braces or else. I'm, not sure if anything of interest exists. Maybe taking some video files and close your eyes. Audio tracks would be a great idea.

I hope to find something of interest.

There are free, independent audiobooks available online. Unfortunately I don't have the time to check everything out. Maybe I will search for it.

No comments: