Monday, August 11, 2014

Schloss Einstein - ep. 174



German TV series about a boarding school. 17+ seasons
-Year: 1998-
-Year in film: 2001
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: Hendrik 14
-Available on DVD: no *
-I own: yes, partly TV recordings
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  3/10 *
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Christian Karn in dark blue bibs in s4e6. Front and rear view but very briefly shown and mainly headshots like pic 1.

Thanks again db1 for pointing that out.

I don't think that he wore bibs in (much) more episodes. It looks more like just for this garden / forest scene. He is thin like most other boys and  I don't like that actor anyway. Rating 3-4 for this brief scenes. He acts as the Norther German / Hamburg boy and often wears light blue jeans. Sometimes a sailor's cap and bibs don't really fit to his role.

I have seen all of the 800+ episodes but can't remember most of it after many years.

There are several boys and girl in bibs and shortalls (but often very few scenes), please see my other entries and main entry. Maybe I missed some (supporting) actors, but most likely I would have noticed if any more handsome kids/boys wore bibs as well. Unfortunately I don't have the time to watch all episodes again but I will still check the new episodes.

For more see the main entry rating 5-(9) and link to separate entries and also my other blogs at
/2011/01/07/schloss-einstein/

 

Please also note my previous entry earlier today.

No comments: