Friday, August 8, 2014

Info 291: Spam links and stats

Again there's a spam link in the "TOP CLICK LIST" on the right column that I haven't posted.

I have read what that means. This blog is not infected or hacked and that has nothing to do with the internal wordpress ads.

It should mean that one visitor is infected (or maybe one visitor leaving that referrer spam intentionally.) I have lots of spam comments each day.

I only place save links mostly to other pics, others come from my blog list, and you should not click on any link that sounds obviously like a spam site.

I don't link my pics anymore to themselves (except for high res PD pics).  It was the default setting for the pics. My early entries also link to my older blogspot blog.

 

Missing pics

Yesterday I feared, that maybe older pics would be deleted after a while, but I checked that obviously every pic was transferred to this new blog and maybe there are some temporary server issues.

 

Stats

As I have few links, the "clicks" stats is very low at around 1-2 for a single click each day and often points to an older pic. Not really valuable stats. Maybe some come from a Google image search.

A bit more on the post and pages stats. About 4-5 each day for a single post, a bit more for my TOP 10 linked lists and subpages. Most followers probably just "read" my blog (around 200 each day, just for this blog).

 

Comments

Thanks for the recent comments. I appreciate all help. Home Improvement - Season 3 coming next, f/m (not Pamela Anderson this time).

 

2 comments:

db1 said...

Just would like to say that I enjoy this blog very much. I visit almost daily. Thanks for all the posts you make.

Admin said...

Thanks very much!

I also like blogging and I have learned very much for myself. Although it's very time consuming and most of the recent posts are not my own findings.

1500+ posts and no end is near.
Always heading for more good movies and to make my readers happy.