Sunday, August 17, 2014

Das Paradies am Ende der Berge

paradiesamendederberge3

Modern Heimatfilm starring Christine Neubauer
-Year: 1993
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: Austria
-Who in bibs: woman 20s
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: One young lady in the middle of the movie milking . Sitting, also brief rear view.

Had been aired yesterday. Also one young blond boy in long Lederhosen and speedos (rating 5 on my other blog).

As I'm not an expert for women I don't recognize that woman with that hairstyle. Also starring American Morgan Fairchild who is also blond but maybe this is even an uncredited supporting actress?

For more infos see my Lederhosen blog. Typical modern German romance / Heimatfilm. Some famous comedians and 2 handsome blond boys.

Rating 3-4 for overalls scenes.

No comments: