Monday, July 14, 2014

Story 75: Raggedy Andy - Home Improvement f/m



A minor update of Home Improvement (currently running as announced on RTL Nitro).

First Brad (Zachery Ty Bryan) as Raggedy Andy in s2e06. This Halloween costume consists of rather short pants and attached bib. Most other Raggedy Andy costumes are just pants with suspenders and without a bib. I don't like this non-jeans "bibs" but maybe it's worth for checking out others in this costume. I haven't heard of Andy and Raggedy Ann before, mabye unknown in Germany. Rear view shown but simple suspenders only. Also sitting scenes but bad view, mainly headshots.

2nd pic showing I think Lisa (Pamela Anderson !) in light blue bibs in s2e05. Probably not Irene in the main entry. She (or a similar presentation chick of Tim) also wears beige shortalls sitting on a table, I think in the same episode. Sorry, I haven't recorded it.

My favourite comedy series and one of the best (non-bibs) series (also containing bibs and cute 3 brothers).

I think a chick in s2e07 in dark blue non-jeans bibs sitting in the audience (but headshot only and it could just be a dress.)

I have seen it before and will recheck the next episodes with JTT. Very good episodes (and maybe more entries) coming soon. Main entry and separate entries rating 6 at

/2011/01/05/home-improvement/

No comments: