Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Magic of Belle Isle



Drama starring Morgan Freeman
-Year: 2012
-Year in film: 2010s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Finnegan ~11
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least pigtailed Emma Fuhrmann in light blue shortalls. Also sitting (side view, see clip at 3:41).

I found this half a year ago and had this since then on my queue list. Wasn't sure if I already had this. But now I have rechecked and found that complete movie.

Directed by Rob Reiner (!), starring Morgan Freeman in a wheelchair. Rated PG.

Good shortalls, quite interesting movie, but probably could be better. 2 older sisters but probably none in bibs. Maybe supporting actors?

I haven't seen the complete movie, and will recheck it more carefully the next broadcasting. So rating 5-6 for now.

Update: Completely checked (at high speed). Obviously very few scenes at ~1h00. Also a fat boy in green swim shorts. Still rating (4)-5.

/2018/03/23/update-the-magic-of-belle-isle/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oGE5SM0Bk8

No comments: