Friday, May 23, 2014

Mean Girls



Comedy film starring Lindsay Lohan
-Year: 2004
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: USA, CDN
-Who in bibs: boy ~10
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low
-Rating:  8/10
-Rating: ********
-Comment: A young boy, maybe around 10 or 11 sitting in blue bibs at the beginning of the movie. Also later at least 2 brief scenes with an older teen girl/young woman in an orange apron.

I found it by coincidence and checked many scenes of the movie. But obviously this very brief and funny scene only of this "too religious" kids (nothing more to see here).

Filmed in Canada, so probably local boys. Lots of supporting actors and teens at school, but nobody else known in bibs.

Typical (quite boring) teen comedy film. I don't like those at all. At least also involving bullying and gay teens. There's also a sequel, but I don't know that yet. I will recheck this movies the next broadcasting.

Directed by Mark Waters, novel by Rosalind Wiseman.

Although a short scene, I give rating 8 for now. (Even considered 9-10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YUaQGEQ8-Q

No comments: