Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Clip: Chanel Lóran

mattyb-chanelloran

Music clip
-Year: 2014
-Year in film: 2010s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Chanel 12
-Available on DVD: yes ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Chanel Lóran in tight black shortalls. Not sure about the material. First I thought about leather but probably isn't. More likely synthetic.

Clip "Run this Town" (Jay-Z + Rihanna cover) singing boy MattyBRaps.

I found this by coincidence on YouTube. Not bad. (But personally I prefer the handsome boy even wearing braces). Why doesn't he wearing bibs? Would be much better together.

I don't know if there are better views (don't know of any rear views). There are also lots of other clips with MattyBRaps also with other background boys and girls. Not sure if bibs or shortalls as well.

Sorry, I don't like this. Blue shortalls would be much better. Rating 2-3.

No comments: