Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dino Dan (snow bibs ?)

dinodan

Kids series
-Year: 2010-
-Year in film: 2010s
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: Sven 5, Dan 10, Cory ~10, mom 30s, Claudia 9
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: I recently have seen the end of s1e6 (A Winter Tale) and maybe 10 yo Dan wearing snow bibs under his jacket (not sure). Also a younger boy ~5 yo (Sven) I think in snow coveralls or similar.

I found one streaming clip on TVO but that doesn't work, probably due to the different country. I don't like downloading huge files, so I rather check the next episodes and wait for reairings or later online clips. Maybe someone else can help?

Good and funny series with handsome actors and also other good clothing like sports shorts.

Rating 3 for now for snow bibs. Rating 6 for series.

Update: Now I have seen Dan (Jason Spevack, on the right) in beige snowbibs (?) and Cory in dark blue or purple snowbibs. Pic showing ep. "Lunch Bag Bandit s1e8).

He usually wears beige cotton cargo pants with pockets. In the summer he wears beige knickers. In the winter beige snowpants or snowbibs with some black parts at the side.

I'm still not sure if bibs as the jacket is closed.

Update 2: Also girl Claudia in light grey snow pants of snow bibs and also Dan's mom played by Allana Harkin in dark blue snow pants or bibs and some other kids s1e4 (Tooth Or Consequences).

As all their jackets are closed I still can't be sure if bibs or just snow pants. Maybe partly at least the thicker ones like Cory.

No comments: