Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pinocchio's Revenge

pinocchiosrevenge

Horror film starring Candace McKenzie
-Year: 1996
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Sophia ~20 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low ?
-Rating: 4/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: A young lady in blue bibs. I think a very brief scene at 19 minutes only. I'm not sure about her name. Is that Candace McKenzie as the housekeeper?

Also starring Rosalind Allen, Sarah Kaite Coughlan and many others. Directed by Kevin Tenney who made some similar movies.

I recently found this by coincidence as this movie is also starring Brittany Alyse Smith (see Fly Boy (1999), rating 6). One better pic at

http://deadlydollshouse.blogspot.de/2011/03/let-your-conscience-be-your-guide.html

I like horror movies. But haven't found better overalls scenes.

So rating 4-5 for now. Movie rating 6-7.

No comments: