Thursday, January 23, 2014

Prisoner (1979)



Crime series. 692 ep.
-Year: 1979-1986
-Year in film: 1970s/80s
-Country: Australia
-Who in bibs: women, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating: 6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Some ladies (different age) in blue jeans bibs and in prisoner's clothes (coveralls and/or similar). Pic 1+2 taken from a DVD trailer, pic 2 showing Babs McMillan in ep 401. I don't the names of the others. Also at least one man in blue working bibs.

I have found this by coincidence during research. Looks interesting also showing farm / gardening content.

Sorry, I don't have the time to check the complete series. I don't like at all this short haired 70s lady. The others are much better.

Can't say much more and don't know the amounts of bibs scenes.

Rating 5-6 for now.

Also some minor updates of The Waltons lists (series 2). No more pics yet.

No comments: