Thursday, January 9, 2014

Génial, mes parents divorcent!



Family film
-Year: 1991
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: France
-Who in bibs: Nestor ~9
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating: 6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Stanislas Forlani in blue and hickory striped bibs (latter ones appear light blue from a distance).

From the dungaree movies blog. Felix gave rating 8.

I think I have seen this movie in the 90s but only have few memories. I think I liked this movie and some (other, older) actors, but have to check the bibs scenes and complete movie again. Probably the boy is too young and looking even younger. Bibs appear quite baggy here and are not that bad on this pic.

So rating 5-6 for now only. I prefer US and farm movies.

There is an US remake called "Operation Splitsville" which is much better and includes several boys and girls in bibs (rating 5-6, movie probably higher rating)

/2011/02/21/operation-splitsville/

Update: I have checked some few parts of the movie to get better pics. I don't like at all this actor and can't give a higher rating than 5 or 6. Also soon on my shiny shorts blog, rating ~7. Other actors are much better. Needs to be rechecked for more scenes/actors.

No comments: