Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fish Hawk

fishhawk3fishhawk1979

Drama starring Will Sampson
-Year: 1979
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: Corby ~ 7 ,men
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium
-Rating: 3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Charles Fields as white farm boy in blue bibs, also men in bibs. Young man Geoffrey Bowes in black bibs and some older men.

From the "missing Felix list".

Completely on YouTube but I've only checked it at high speed. Plot and Missouri setting is maybe interesting but the boy is very young. There are similar and better movies also starring Indians like The Education of Little Tree (rating 4).

1969 novel by Mitchell Jayne. Directed by Donald Shebib (interesting name) "My Secret Identity".

Rating 3-4 for now only but I have to recheck it the next broadcasting.

Update: I have checked the movie (at high speed). More scenes than expected. Bibs are also OK, quite baggy and bib at low position. I think still rating 3-4.

fishhawk2

No comments: