Sunday, December 29, 2013

Southern Heart (1999)

southernheart

Romance starring Jason Horgan
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: woman Tommy
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ??
-Rating: 4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think Jamie Hendrix Collins in black bibs (also sitting on the grass). Riding scenes but in blue jeans with a jacket probably no bibs. Unknown age, maybe in her 30s at late 20s.

Time for another woman entry from the "chicks list".

Pic is taken from the trailer and I can't say much more about it. I don't like curly hair and black bibs. But could be worse. There is also a 12yo girl and other handicapped kids acting but I don't know of any more actors in bibs.

Independent movie set in Alabama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP5iWIMzmiE

1 comment:

aworldoffilm said...

Hello.
Nice post, I like your blog.

If you are interested in world, classic or indie cinema please look at my blog. Thank you. http://www.aworldoffilm.com/