Monday, December 2, 2013

List 29: Missing movies from Felix

Thanks very much Felix for your list! Half of it I already have. Titles starting with "A", "The" or foreign titles like "Der", "Eine", "El" and thelike I have under "Title, The". Please check out my A-Z list and my rare movies list, tagged list. The following movies are still missing (though I have to check for alternate titles) I use the original IMDb title and release year (even if it's wrong). Note that I won't update this list when I make an entry.

Attention les enfants regardent
Big Wheels and Sailor
Buena vida (Delivery) 2004
C.R.A.Z.Y. 2005 (I have seen)
Chips and the war dog
commando 1985
de bende van hiernaast 1980
demandez la permission aux enfants
dragonworld
dreamgate
elizabethtown
errance
fatale mutterliebe
felix und der wolf
fish hawk
fly boy 99
independence day (I have seen)
little cobras operation dalmatian
lower learning
mac and me 88
mijniki avtomobiliv
mr. deeds
nickles 96 Nickels (1996) I couldn't find a movie with that title
nowhere to run 93
picture box billy 91 (I already have this "Picture Box")
rolling kansas
rusty the great rescue 98 (I already have this "Rusty: A Dog's Tale")
s tebou me bavi svet
sarahsara 94
say a little prayer 93 (I know)
scandal at scourie
spring thaw
stickin' together 78
summer rental 85 (I know)
Titus und der Fluch der Diamanten (1998) suggested before/have entry
unlikely angel 96
vater braucht eine frau (2002)
vetrelci v coloradu
where are the children? 1986
(the) adventures of young brave 98 (I already have this "Waking Up Horton")
the burning bed 84
the fires of ignorance 75 (I already had this, Gunsmoke rating 8)
the forgotten 2004
the gunman 2004
the hanging garden 97
a horse called jester 79

No comments: