Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Info 252: Updates - books, coveralls

Some minor updates of

-Books, latest entry some more details about Trig.

-Books. The Sugar Creek Gang #2. The Killer Bear (tag books)

-Coveralls list. Teen boys+girls in blue coveralls: Space Warriors (2013). No entries for coveralls movies.

-Minor updates of Mary Ellen Walton list and one more shirtless scene (of Ben) in the latest comment.

 

Stats: Yesterday I had twice as much visitors. 200. And almost 300 direct clicks (not including just reading everything without clicking).  Most from Germany and many from CZ. Most clicks on a single day were once 937 but obviously including spam visitors. Quite much for a niche blog that I don't advertise elsewhere. I have about 50 clicks on my Lederhosen blog and about 5-10 on my bedroom blog daily.

Tags (last 2 weeks): girls 294, boys 257, farm 237.

Thanks to all my readers!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Where can I find the shirtless scene of Ben you just mentioned?

Admin said...

For the episodes numbers, see updated comment in entry The Waltons - s4e7.
If you mean pics: I don't have any of them here yet.
As far as I remember they are mostly or always hickory striped bibs which I don't like. I don't like musculary Ben either.
Maybe I will add some later. But I already have many Waltons pics here.
If you like him you should buy the DVD or watch them elsewhere.
Sorry that I haven't answered earlier. You landed in the spam folder.