Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lightning Bug



Horror film starring Bret Harrision
-Year: 2004
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Jenny ~37
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low-
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least Ashley Laurence ("Hellraiser") shirtless in farm jeans bibs. Maybe others (men) in bibs as well?

And another one from the "chicks list".

Sorry, I can't say much more yet as I haven't seen this movie completely. I like farm and horror movies. I can't say the amount of bibs scenes (maybe few scenes only ?). Maybe the movie is a bit better. Also starring Laura Prepon and Kevin Gage. "Shot in 20 days".

So rating 5-6 for now.

Update: Briefly checked. I only noticed this brief scene near the beginning.

So rather rating ~3-4 or 4-5.

Also a Christmas scene (boys in shorts sitting under the tree).

/2019/07/18/update-lightning-bug/

No comments: