Thursday, October 31, 2013

Info 250: On TV: Donnie Darko (trampoline)

donnoedarko-n2donnoedarko-n3donniedarko2

Jena Malone ~16 yo in light blue bibs. Cycling and jumping on a trampoline. Another Halloween film also showing cutting pumpkins. Also on the chicks list. No entry yet.

I will make a regular entry after watching it. But I assume rather few scenes in bibs (many scenes especially at High School not showing bibs). There are lots of clips on YouTube and I'm lucky to find these scenes. I think I haven't seen this movie yet. This evening on German 3sat. Released in 2001. It's a very good idea jumping in overalls. Are there any other movies?

Jena Malone also appeared in other movies in bibs: Hidden in America (1996, rating 3, Lost Heaven (2002, aka The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys), rating 5) No entry yet: Saved! (2004), I think dark bibs, also coming soon.

Also check my previous Halloween film list. Again Happy Halloween!

Update: Set in 1988. I missed about the last third. Trampoline scene at about 40 minutes. Brief scene, no close-ups. Cycling scene must be later (at the end). I think I don't need more entries.

donniedarko3donniedarko

No comments: