Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Info 246: Update: The Waltons - Season 4



As announced I am rechecking The Waltons starting from season 4. Today and yesterday I have seen ep 1 and 2. Thats 1.5 hours. Some good but few scenes yet of Mary-Ellen (about 18 yo) in dark and light blue bibs. Also some few scenes of Erin and Jason. Erin in dark blue/purple non jeans bibs (simple suspenders only, behind Mary-Ellen on pic 2), Jason in darker almost purple bibs. I prefer his bibs he wore earlier. Jim-Bob in very light blue, I think hickory striped bibs, almost appear white.

As I previously focused on the males, I will create a list of Ellen-Walton scenes of all seasons (starting soon).

Other (non-Waltons) updates and story entries (f/m) coming next. I couldn't even remember the plots of the Waltons anymore as I often restart from season 1 or just checking the bibs scenes.

Pics showing Mary-Ellen in ep. 2 and 1 and a young boy sitting at the end of ep. 2.

Scenes on CD1 at 1h15 (also standing, gardening splashing with a hose at the genius), 35 minutes (?) picnic on the Walton's Mountain and 1h30 the boy, a bit earlier also other boys outside at a bazaar. More infos on the main entry (rating 10) and the main series entry

/2011/01/12/the-waltons-season-4/

No comments: