Friday, October 4, 2013

Info 244: End of blogging pause. 1st DVDs to watch

My blogging pause is over. I now will have more time for blogging.

But it will take some time for research etc. As I said before it's more and more difficult to find (good) movies involving overalls. Maybe I will create more story entries. I still appreciate suggestions. I probably can't post every day.

My first DVDs to rewatch I considered:

-The Waltons (season 3-4)

-Papa Was a Preacher (rating 9) M, (F)

-Cradle Will Fall, (rating 7 M), I have seen it some weeks ago.

-Huck & the King of Hearts (rating 7+ M)

 

My first watched DVDs after having more time were (mostly concerning music):

- The Music Man (1962) rating 10 M

- The Sound of Music (1965) (sailor suit/Lederhosen rating 8)

- The Sugar Creek Gang (vol 3).

 

While watching a documentary about Siegfried & Roy yesterday (10 years after Roy's accident), I had to watch and hear the last 2 songs of The Sugar Creek Gang  (vol 3).

I'm not very religious but I need these simple folk songs. Not on CD and sung by the Sugar Creek Gang members and relatives and (female) producers and their relatives.

Note that it differs slightly of my list of my most watched DVDs.

No comments: