Sunday, September 22, 2013

Info 242: Like ugly or handicapped in bibs?

Some thoughts I come across. Maybe a stupid question. Of course everyone prefers handsome actors or actresses.

I don't want to name specific movies and some plots are even based on that. Ugly, handicapped, overweighted or else. Especially farm people are often shown or described simple minded, and especially girls ("tomboys"). And some also wearing some other clothes like dresses.

Of course it's always a matter of taste. Starting of what gender or age someone prefers. People who like people in bibs maybe just watching to the bibs or body shapes.

Personally I also have some preferences and that might affect my ratings, but I try to rate as neutral as possible to serve both sides. I still haven' t a solution for that.

I think there is a new "widget" to embed polls but I have to read more about it. Probably I have to sign up to Polldaddy.

 

Maybe we should be thankful for every movie showing people in bibs.

Last stats: tags boys: 142, girls 135 (last 2 weeks),

Also thanks for more than  118,000 postviews (bibs blog only, not including my blogspot blog). Yesterday 198 views. My exclusive pic has more than 3100 hits on Picasa. Single post view just max. 9 views a post. So the "top posts" only include very few views. Note that I don't advertise my blog or posts elsewhere. It's also a niche blog.

 

It's more and more difficult to find new entries and thanks again to Felix. My "blogging pause" will soon be over, but I can't guarantee to find (good or even high rating) new entries. Please be patient or help by suggestiing movies.

 

No comments: