Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Man, Woman and Child



Drama starring Martin Sheen
-Year: 1983
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Paula ~10
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+ ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I think at least Melissa Francis (Young Artist Award) in blue bibs and shortalls.

Maybe quite interesting but I don't know/ don't remember this complete movie.

Also a boy with a bowlcut (but probably not in bibs).

I like the 80s. And nice bedroom as well.

Can't say much more yet. Pics from the offcial trailer (only accessable within the US).

Rating 5-6 for now.

I forgot: Also boys in short shorts doing sports. (Which is much better, movie rating maybe 7-8, shiny shorts blog rating 6, few scenes rather older teen boys). Bedroom blog, rating 4. Update: Completely checked but soe time ago. I think rather few good scenes. Rating 5-6 was probably correct.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L10ctE6yM_I

No comments: