Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Stone Angel



Drama starring Ellen Burstyn
-Year: 2007
-Year in film: 1930s
-Country: Canada, UK
-Who in bibs: boys ~8, 14
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: 2 boys at different age in different bibs. Few scenes in flashback scenes of the 1930s. I don't know their names.

From the dungareemoviesblog.

I checked the complete movie at highspeed.

The first pic is at about 1 hour. Not bad, also showing the back of this teen boy in light blue bibs. He even jumped into the river in bibs (unfortunately not showing coming out). The other pic showing a much younger boy a bit earlier.

First I considered an even higher rating (Felix rated 4). But for the one good scene of the teen boy I can't rate any higher than 5-6. Good dramatic plot, bestselling novel by Margaret Laurence. Also starring Kevin Zegers and Ellen Page.



No comments: