Saturday, May 18, 2013

Primary Colors (1998)

primarycolors1998

Drama starring John Travolta, nominated for 2 Oscars
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA, F, UK, others
-Who in bibs: Daisy ~32?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low ?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least one woman in bibs pictured in the middle, maybe Maura Tierney ?

Another one from the chicks list (not included in my previous list).

I haven't checked the complelte movie and only noticed this scene after the first third of this movie. Nice sitting position but there are definitely better movies. Actress is OK and her long dark her fits to her bibs.

Also starring Larry Hagman, Emma Thompson, Billy Bob Thornton and Rob Reiner.

Rating 3-4 for now.

 

I have some time the following 3 or 4 weeks and will be able to post, but maybe not daily. After that I have to pause again due to lot of work.

No comments: