Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Info 226: blogging pause 2

My PC now doesn't start at all (luckily I was able to make backups). I'm now posting from an older system but I currently can't watching movies and doing research online. I have to check my PC and probably have to buy a new one.

As announced, I will be very busy again soon, so the pause will last for some weeks. If I find something important on TV I might do some short posts in the meantime.

Update 05/23: I think I have figured out my hardware issues and I've ordered new PC components. So I hope it will work and I will be able to post again next week.

Update 2: My new components arrived but they also don't work properly. So I have to buy a new PC and that will take some time to receive, install and update all data. As announced only brief posts in the meantime if any.

No comments: