Friday, May 3, 2013

Info 220: blogging pause

Sorry, I have to announce that I have to take a break, probably for a longer time (on all my blogs), I mentioned that before. I try to post occasionally if I found something on TV, but I don't have much time for watching movies and doing research.


You can help by suggesting missing movies (if possible with some details, running time of bibs scenes or at least name of actor/actress). I try to add these as soon as possible. Please comment anywhere, anonymously possible on my old blogspot blogs, but need to enter captchas).


Good spam filter on wordpress and I have to approve them first. Most spam on my bedroom blog, so I might disable the commenting function. On this overalls blog on wordpress you have to enter your mail address unlike on my sailor suit blog.

Check this blog regularly or subscribe to the feed and pay attention to the recent comments.


Thanks!

No comments: