Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Last House on the Left (2009)

lasthouseontheleft

Horror film starring Garret Dillahunt
-Year: 2009
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Sadie ~29 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  1/10 ?
-Rating: *
-Comment: I think at least Riki Lindhome in rare bibs. Long suspenders and short bib at low position (below navel) worn with a brown belt. I don't like that at all.

Another entry of the chicks list.

Unfortunately I still don't know this complete movie, which is a remake of a 1972 movie (I don't know of any bibs scenes in the original movie by Wes Craven).

I like horror movies and the actress is not bad, but I don't like these bibs and have to check the movie which is probably better but probably but not better than the 1972 version.

For these bibs rating 1 for now.

No comments: