Friday, April 12, 2013

Info 217: Webfinds pinterest

Some good different collections of historical clothing including overalls but mostly sailor suits, knickers and the like. Several subcategories like Victorian, Edwardian, Childhood of the 20s and later, at school, etc.

Please check my sailor suit and Lederhosen blog.

http://sailorsuitsandlederhosenfilmblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/info-164-webfinds-pinterest/

Rather few overalls pics there from these 2 users. It's also possible to search for "overalls" on pinterest but too much thin and tall ladies there. And not movie related. So similar to a Google image search.

 

I recorded Eat Drink Man Woman yesterday. As my hard disk was full I could only record the first hour of this 2 hour movie. No bibs scenes there. See my earlier post for a pic.

No comments: