Thursday, March 28, 2013

Info 212: Update: Shiloh



Thanks to Felix I made this update of Shiloh (1998). I only had an entry of Shiloh (trilogy) rating 6.

I have seen this movie many years ago and mainly focussed on the boy (Blake Heron).

11 yo Jessica Madison Wright as Sam (pic 1 at ~18 minutes) and her younger sister in real life Tori Wright as Becky in bibs. Pic 3 at 41 min.

The bibs of Jessica looking quite baggy but maybe she's just a bit too thin. Obviously few good scenes, but I like this scene (would be great for photoshopping).

I think I now give rating 8-9; Felix gave rating 5. More and high res pics at his dungareemovies blog.

Happy Easter to everyone. Next post after Easter.

I also want to announce again the new episodes of Tiere bis unters Dach (previously rated 6 f/m). Season 3 starting tomorrow at 8.30 am (3 ep.) also the following Easter days and later on Sundays. Update: A woman and very young girl in bibs.

shiloh1at48

No comments: