Thursday, March 21, 2013

Info 211: LOL (Kody Brown)

sugarcreekgang

Kody Brown ~ 12 yo in 2004, "Dragonfly" in the Sugar Creek Gang film series (rating 10) is my 2nd favourite actor in bibs (after Kyle Eastwood). I have just finished watching again the 1st movie Swamp Robber, this time with commentary and I recently made an entry on my Lederhosenblog (for wearing jeans shorts and other historical 50s clothing) , I checked today mainly for other Christian kids books and movies and first was surprised that there is a 3rd Mandie movie but not starring Lexi Johnson who did the first two and playing Circus (pictured on left).

Then I checked other later movies by the Sugar Creek Gang producers and checked for newer movies starring Kody Brown.

According to IMDb the 45 yo polygamist Kody Brown in "Sister Wives (2010)" is the same as Dragonfly. I first believed that as he is also blond. Can someone please fix that on IMDb?

At least some sons of him have a similar short haircut.

http://www.sugarslam.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/sister-wives-TLC-family.jpg

I have checked for other movies starring Kody Brown about 1 year ago and wondered what he was doing later as there's nothing to be found on the web about him.

I also wonder if someone planning a remake or sequel to the Sugar Creek Gang. The most expensive thing is maybe buying the rights of that title. But a remake would always be different with different actors.

Today I also finished the novel "Spencer's Mountain" which is mainly about Clay-Boy (John-Boy Walton). One brief mentioning of his Jewish girl friend not wearing faded coveralls as usual. At least some illustrations of bibs.

No comments: