Friday, January 4, 2013

The Thief Lord

thieflord2006

Action film, novel Cornelia Funke
-Year: 2006
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: Germany, UK, L
-Who in bibs: boy Bo ~9
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: often ?
-Rating: 4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: British Jasper Harris (pictured) in dark blue bibs. Several scenes but he often wears a coat. Also sitting scenes but not sure about the amount and if close-up.

Another one from the Dungaree movies blog (he rated 8).

I don't know / don't remember this family movie (rated PG), novel by Cornelia Funke ("Inkheart"). But sorry, I don't like at all this young (and even younger looking) little boy with long blond hair. First I thought that he's a girl.

I will check this again the next broadcasting. However probably a good and exciting family entertainment also starring older kids.

Rating 3-4 for now. Another big rating difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8guhW2iPnk

No comments: