Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One Direction: Kiss You

onedirectionkissyou

Music clip
Year: 2012
-Year in film: 2010s ?
-Country: UK
-Who in bibs: teen boys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: I think at least 3 members of this boyband in different snow bibs. Another one behind the other in light green snow bibs or snow pants. Also boardshorts, sailor suits and other clothes.

Someone recently asked for snow bibs (not sure if he/she prefer males or females).

I found this by coincidence as they also wear sailor suits (with long collar flaps, soon on my other blog, will be rating 4).

What else could I say? I don't like that music and older teen bands.

However it's quite rare to show snow pants. Often they wear jackets and I think nowadays there are snow pants without suspenders. So I had to add it here.

I currently encountered problems missing pics here and there. But all pics are there. Obviously just some server overloads. Try to reload.

No comments: