Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI

jasonlivesfridaythe13thpartvi-3 friday13th-part-VIb

Horror film
Year: 1986
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Megan ~21
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think at least Jennifer Cooke in blue bibs, bib at low position. At the new summer camp maybe in the middle of the movie. (See also my bedroom blog rating 5 for a kids cabin dorm in the woods.) I only checked it briefly. I don't noticed any other and no kids in bibs. Probably few bibs scenes. Could be much better.

And yet another one from the "chicks list" .

I previously just had Friday the 13th: The Series (10 yo boy, rating 4), Friday the 13th part IX coming later (woman at ~40 minutes will be rating 4 or 5) .

I like horror films, summer camp plot and the 80s. But there are better movies, bibs and films.

For these bibs rating 4, film rating ~7.

No comments: