Thursday, January 31, 2013

Iron Eagle IV

ironeagleiv2ironeagleiv3

Action film starring Louis Gossett Jr.
Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Kitty ~19
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Probably 18 or 19 yo Rachel Blanchard in blue bibs. Also men and women in medium blue coveralls.

And yet another one from the "chicks list" and my rare movies list. Now I've found it on YouTube and can provide this pic (at 9 minutes). Could be worse. But I assume very few scenes. Or maybe she wears a jacket over them for some time? The coveralls are quite interesting but non-jeans and nothing really special. I don't like those action films anyway. IMDb rating 2.8. Also starring 15 yo Dominic Zamprogna.

Not that bad, but due to the brief scene rating 3 only. Movie rating maybe 1.

 

2 comments:

anonymous said...

Hi would you please be able to tell me where it is on youtube or give the link? Thanks.

Admin said...

Iron Eagle 4 - On the Attack (1995). VXNUiW4rApw