Thursday, January 24, 2013

Info 206: Update B-TV's Tom Sawyer

btvs-tomsawyer-wet btvs-tomsawyer-wet2

I now have downloaded all 3 parts and previously missed these very good "wet" scenes (also completely pushed into the water, 1st pic). Also a younger boy in beige or white bibs. I still hadn't the time to watch it completely at slow speed. But many very good bibs scenes. At least 5 boys. Also Tom Sawyer (1st pic on the left) running while his bib down and undressing it before swimming (in these longer shorts). I still haven't found the raw denim scenes taken from the trailer (obviously very short scenes). I don't like the short tight bibs of Tom Sawyer.

Also a bedroom scene (Tom and Sid in one bed, soon on my bedroom blog, rating 6). They also did other classic movies. Main entry

/2013/01/17/b-tvs-tom-sawyer-2012/

btvs-tomsawyer-beige

No comments: