Saturday, January 26, 2013

Der Typ, 13 Kinder & ich

typ13kinderundich

Family film
Year: 2009
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: girl ~12 yo
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: One girl, about 12 yo in blue, I think full length bibs. Scene from the end of the movie. At least 2 bibs scenes, also sitting at a table, but I haven't seen the bibs completely. I don't remember her name.

Interesting movie with 13 kids, I think 7 boys. I missed the first half of it but have seen this movie before, but didn't pay attention to bibs scenes then. But most likely very few bibs scenes.

Also on my bedroom blog (rating 4 as well). Some handsome and blond boy actors but probably none in bibs. Mixes bedroom incl bunk bed.

Rating 4. But I have to check this again. Update: Bibs are shortalls.

/2019/05/23/update-der-typ-13-kinder-ich/

No comments: