Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Book 21: Shutta Crum: My Mountain Song

One minor book entry. Some quite good and big color illustrations of a blond freckled Kentucky farm girl in bibs, also sitting on a bed fixing the braces of her bibs. Barefeet and smiling. Her dog licking with it's tongue. ;) Check "Look inside" on Amazon.

I don't own this book (Ages 4 up, illustrated by Ted Rand) and found this by checking new farm books on some different social book sites and shopping sites.

I bought 2 novels (entries coming very soon) as well as a list entry. Unfortunately I'm a slow reader and also have some non-bibs books and other things to read.

Btw: Wordpress changed their design of how to blog which has lots of disadvantages, especially concerning the tags/categories (more details on my bedroom blog) and the way of blogging if you have more than 1 blog.

No comments: